TheCarTest is a Melbourne startup offering a platform where users can sign up for a week-long test drive of a car they’re interested in.
Australian automotive online classifieds company carsales has announced Greg Roebuck is stepping down as CEO, with the board appointing the company’s current COO, Cameron McIntyre to the vac
After hinting at a big capital raise last December, Melbourne payments startup PromisePay has raised $14 million in a Series A round led by Carsales.
Australian automotive online classifieds company Carsales.com.au has today announced its acquisition of a controlling stake in Chilean automotive classifieds platform Chileautos. The company’s 83 percent stake was acquired for US$15 million (approximately AUD$19.86 million) from existing cash reserves and debt facilities, with Carsales retaining an option to purchase the remaining 17 percent stake at any […]
With diversity in tech the hot topic of the week thanks to International Women’s Day, car marketplace Carsales.com is closing the week off with the launch of the Carsales Foundation, a new fund dedicated to boosting the diversity of the Australian tech industry through scholarships for women and Indigenous students in IT.