Pocketbook hiring a Growth Hacker to join their team
A startup we have been watching very closely Pocketbook now have over 10,000 users and are looking at bringing on their first employee – A Growth Hacker to take things to the next level! Currently as far as we know the founders have been bootstrapping the business and courting investors on the side. We will be looking into things to find out if they have recently closed a round of capital.
Here are the details for the role:
Be part of the most exciting early stage startup in Sydney. If you’ve ever wanted to be employee 1 at Facebook or Google, here’s your chance!
We are currently looking for a full-time Growth Hacker to join our team.
Pocketbook is an application which makes managing your money ridiculously simple. We do this by aggregating a user’s bank accounts, credit cards, loans, rewards programs and providing a single view of their money.
Bootstrapped to date with a great group of investors coming on board, in the space of 10 months has grown significantly, receiving a number of accolades:
- Finalists in the upcoming 2013 SWIFT Innotribe global FinTech startup challenge (only company from Australia)
- Top Finance app in the Apple AppStore within weeks of launch (above Paypal, ATO and all the major Australian banks)
- Top 10 startups in Australia according to Sydstart and Business Insider
About the role:
As one of the first hires, you will be working with Pocketbook founders on growing the user base, undertaking experiments and refining the existing product.
- Driving customer acquisition
- Establish and monitor analytics tracking and metrics
- Analyse and adjust performance of acquisition and marketing channels
- Derive and communicate insights to team
- Spearhead initiatives ad-hoc
You will be:
- Customer focussed – incessant need to understand customer behaviour and needs
- Metrics driven – have experience with analytics and measurement tools
- Self starter – being able to make changes on the fly to test hypothesis
- Competent designer/programmer – able to create landing pages and email messages
- Flexible – able to adapt to changing priorities and work conditions
Ideally, you will have experience at:
- Product manager or engineer at a leading startup
- Part of a large Growth team
- Startup founder
Salary will be commensurate to your experience. We will measure you on customer acquisition, conversion and retention metrics.
How to Apply
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your standard resume
- Quick note about why you think you’re suitable for this role
- 1 idea as to how you’d change Pocketbook’s marketing efforts