Aussie Startup Beanhunter gets a makeover
Australian startup Beanhunter has just undergone a major overhaul as it continues to rapidly grow globally. The startup which originally focused on the Australian market now services London, New York, Singapore and San Francisco as part of it’s rapid growth plans.
Beanhunter a helps people find great places for coffee every day. Beanhunter are positioning themselves as the fastest and most reliable resource to use to do this. In 2012, Beanhunter won the Liferhacker Editors Choice award for ‘Best Mobile App’ and most recently was listed in Mashables top 6 coffee apps.
- Redesigned interface
- Improved search
- Region pages (e.g. Fitzroy, Melbourne etc.)
- Login with your Facebook account
- Easy sharing of your activity on Facebook and Twitter
- Follow your friends to find out where they’re drinking coffee via the activity feed
- Brand new cafe page layout highlighting the best content and the key information that you need to find good coffee
Beanhunter is just one of many startups at the moment aiming to be the go to search portal for a particular niche or subject. It will be interesting to see how fast the user base grows allowing people in this space to scale revenue.