Event: Improve Cashflow & Grow your Business
Cash flow is the oxygen of any organisation. You can have all the assets you like, but without a steady flow of cash, your business will rapidly hit the wall.
Here are some stark facts…
92% of small to medium enterprise owners/managers frequently stress about cash flow
80% say cash flow affects their home life
52% have taken a pay cut and end up running the business to pay their staff not themselves!
To that end we’re running a series of Cash Flow Improvement Workshops which will focus directly on how you can immediately make more money in your business.
Over 3 hours we’ll cover three main ways of rapidly increasing your cash flow – through better cash flow management, marketing strategies and selling techniques.
This is a small sample of what we’ll cover:
- How to figure out who your best clients are and keep them coming back for more…
- How you can stand out from your competitors and never suffer an apples to apples or price comparison again.
- How you can increase your prices without losing any clients. (One of our clients raised his prices from $5000 to $6995 – 39.9% with no pushback from his clients)
- How implementing ballsy guarantees could be the key to your success. (A client who did this is now the market leader in his field – and the competition is nowhere to be seen)
- Why getting regular feedback from your clients will lead to more business. (A client recently told us he gets referrals every time he asks for feedback)
- How to implement a regular keep in touch mechanism which will bring in a steady stream of new business.
- Why giving away great information is the key to developing trust with your audience and having them beat a path to your door.
- How to rapidly gain rapport with anyone and elicit their buying criteria, a critical aspect to all persuasion. Without this you might as well be a sales-monkey jumping up and down begging for the sale.
- The DICTATE model – An extremely effective sales questioning technique which will have you closing more business.
Here’s feedback from some attendees:
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for yesterday. I took more than I could have imagined from your session and i’m very appreciative. I’m also very thankful Barbara challenged me on what I would do today and for that I have managed to convert two leads into pretty strong opportunities today. The session yesterday was very professional, interesting and engaging and I think for me anyway you really hit the nail on the head in so many ways.” Nathan Stanfield, Stanfield IT Solutions.
“Just wanted to congratulate you on your Excellent presentation! Your fine reputation has been well earned.”, Greg Tan, New Leaf Design.
“It was a fantastic session – and I really loved the clarity of presentation, stories and case studies you used to illustrate your points.” Jenny Cartwright, Sales & Telesales Solutions.
“I’m amazed at the amount of valuable content you packed into 3 hours. Thank you!” Cindy Dahiya, Alpha Advisers Group.
We’ve deliberately priced it at only $47 to make it a no brainer to attend.
Having said that, please don’t equate low price with low value. If you know us, you’ll know we’ve always over delivered and our clients have taken what we’ve taught and become leaders in their respective fields.