Event: Understanding Google Analytics
Suranga Priyashantha, Senior Online Marketing Consultant, Netstarter
Monday, December 10th from 6:30 – 8.00 pm
When it comes to understanding how well your website is working for you as a marketing tool, Google Analytics provides in-depth information about customers. However, most agencies, brands and businesses are not using the data available to its full potential because of a lack of understanding, knowledge and the skills needed to analyse the reports to generate actionable insights from the available metrics.
This class will take students through several practical examples and some processes to learn how to generate actionable insights from your reports to; improve key pages, focus on search terms or keywords that send you visitors and ultimately increase the conversion of visitors into customers.
In this class, students will learn:
- Guidelines and Tips for Google Analytics Implementation Process
- Following the “3A Framework” to obtain a “3D View” of your Website Data
- How to set up goals and KPIs that define your online marketing success
- Why you should stop looking at aggregates and how to segment data to make better insights
- Understanding the key metrics that show the success/failure of your Website Structure, Design and Content
Suranga Priyashantha is a Senior Online Marketing Consultant at Netstarter, a leading eCommerce and Digital Agency in Sydney. He is also an eMarketing Strategist and Trainer at eBusiness Academy. Suranga has almost a decade of industry experience in different roles in the digital marketing field. He holds a B.Sc Degree in Marketing Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from CIM-UK. Suranga is a Chartered Marketer, Certified eMarketer and Google Certified Adwords and Analytics Professional.
608 Harris St
Monday, December 10, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)