Event: Networking & Relationships for Business Growth
This seminar will be good for you if:
- You want to increase your business over the next 12 months
- You are a professional looking to expand your practice
- Your role has a sales or business development focus
- You want bigger and better returns from your networking investment of time, money and effort
Networking takes commitment. Solid commitment will build your sales, your business, your clientele and your career. Done the right way, networking will help you make valuable connections that will earn you more than a list of contacts, but a deep pool of enduring profitable relationships.
At this half day, interactive business building seminar, you will have an opportunity to learn and immediately apply skills that can grow your bottom line.
You will learn:
- How you can replace anxiety and doubt with courage and confidence to go out there and network to win more business.
- Where to network for the best results and how to network when you get there.
- How you can increase the number of people referring business to you and the quality of those referrals.
- How to integrate networking into your busy schedule.
- How you can get your share of the business being done on Linked In.
- How you can teach others to get you in front of your perfect client.
- How to make lasting and valuable connections both on and offline.
- How keep your network alive and sending you a regular supply of new business and referrals.
Plus, you will be shown a unique technique that can significantly increase your profits!
You’ll also learn the secret to unlimited referrals, how to maximise the benefit from networking and referral groups and how to nail your networking elevator speech.
The entire theme and focus of this seminar is on getting you the results and returns you want from your investment in networking and the relationships you build.
Due to huge demand this event is running in the morning from 8.30am-12.30pm and again in the afternoon from 1.30pm-5.30pm. The afternoon session will be followed by a 60 minute networking session over drinks.
For full details of the event go to www.businessbuildingseminars.com.au
Bentley Technology Park
2 Brodie-Hall Dr
Bentley, WA 6102