Social Media & Startups Panel
This is your chance to find out how Jane Lu of Show Pony Fashion, Catherine Eibner of Microsoftand Fiona Anson of Hire Me Up are each using social media to grow their businesses and profiles and how startups can make best use of Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
Each panelist will discuss how they are using social media and answer your questions directly.
Our panel moderator, Mat Beech of Shoe String, will facilitate the Q&A.
If you’re starting out in business and want to make it work this is the perfect seminar for you to learn from serial entrepreneurs, have your questions answered and network with like minded business owners.
So expect to learn:
- first hand how these talented entrepreneurs learnt how to use social media
- what these inspiring business owners are doing differently to everyone else to make social media work for them
- what other like minded entrepreneurs are finding challenging and the potential solutions
- what’s involved in creating your own social media profile
- where to spend your limited marketing time to get the best results
- inspirational ideas from both the panelists and audience
- gain a solid understanding of a small business marketing definition of social media
What you get for your ticket:
- practical and useful introduction to social media from an inspiring marketing experts
- delicious wine and nibbles
- a fab Goodies Bag full of surprises!
- 101 Social Media Tips from She Inspires
- opportunity to learn and be inspired in a creative environment
- chance to talk with government and industry representatives
- time to network with other startups and business owners
Don’t miss out, tickets are limited, book your tickets now.
This event is being hosted by She Inspires at The Rocks Pop-Up in the charming and inspiring Pop-Up shop located at:
Shop 4, 27 Nurses Walk, The Rocks – behind Appetito Italian Restaurant and access from George St via the heritage walkway.
Starting at 5.30pm for 6.00pm for registration and networking
Panel discussion is 6.30pm – 7.30pm with audience questions
Finishing by 8.30pm
Thursday 27th September
Tickets are $45 per person Early Bird tickets $36
Tickets are transferable to events later in the calendar if you find you suddenly can’t make it.
Payment is via PayPal and Stella Online Media (parent of She Inspires).
Twitter and Facebook
The Twitter hashtag is #sheinspiresbiz
Twitter handle is @she_inspires
She Inspires on Facebook www.facebook.com/sheinspires.com.au