The Entourage Sales & Marketing Bootcamp!
The Entourage are holding a Sales and Marketing Bootcamp this Saturday in Melbourne and this Sunday in Sydney!
This Half Day Workshop with Andrew Morello, Winner of The Apprentice and Head of Business Development at Yellow Brick Road, and Jack Delosa, one of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs under 30, will teach you everything you need to know to significantly accelerate the growth and value of your business.
Australian business owners list their number one challenge as ‘growth’. With consumer spending slowing, more educated customers and heightened competition, generating new business in a cluttered market space has never been harder.
For the first time ever, The Entourage Sales and Marketing Half-Day Bootcamp is being held to give small business owners an insight into how two of Australia’s most successful young entrepreneurs havegenerated tens of millions of dollars in sales, despite all the odds being stacked against them.
What are the outcomes of The Entourage Sales and Marketing Bootcamp?
- Discover the number one strategy for reaching hundreds of thousands of qualified prospects, without outlaying a cent
- Work the 12 Step Check List to partnering with top-tier brands and gaining access to their clients and customers
- Design an effective 6 Stage PR Campaign that will actually be picked up and run in the media to build your personal and business brand
- Learn 7 Steps to Increased Sales and how to design and optimise your sales process to ensure it “hits”
- Identify what 99% of businesses do to ensure there is a constant glass-ceiling over the number of sales they can make and the amount of revenue they can generate
- Why it is no longer enough to “sell” your customers and how to initiate and build genuine relationships with prospective clients
- Learn the Four Musts of any Marketing Funnel to ensure you attract and retain the right people
- Overcome your fear of selling and “self promotion” by using the right techniques to position yourself in your market
This half-day workshop is this Saturday in Melbourne and this Sunday in Sydney…
Click here to claim your two free tickets!