Pitch to Media Event [Sydney]
The MEDIA PANEL for the upcoming event includes
- Liam Phillips, Breaking News Editor at Sydney Morning Herald
- Claire Connelly, Technology Journalist at News.com.au
- Carolyn Barry, Technology & Online Editor at G Magazine
- Georgia Rickard, Senior producer Channel 9 The Today Show
Writing a press release and attracting media interest for your business can be the quickest and most cost effective way to BUILD YOUR BUSINESS for free… you just need to know how!
The Media Panel at Pitch to Media (Journalists, Producers and Editors) will provide fair and honest feedback on your press release so that you can start attracting media attention immediately.
…they might event pick up your story that night.
The Media Panel will cover:
- How your pitch can catch the attention of the media;
- What makes a story the the media will pick up;
- Points to make your story more appealing;
- Common mistakes to avoid when submitting a press release
- What the media want you to submit next time
Live at the event; you will engage with the media panel as they give professional feedback on eight live Small Business Media Pitches over 2hours.
Book in to get your Press Release reviewed or just attend to watch 9 Small Business get reviewed live (only $19) to learn how your press release can get you the media attention you dream for…. BOOK NOW
Learn how you can make powerful changes to your Media Pitch to attract more interest, increase your exposure and get FREE Media Coverage.
Next Pitch to Media Event, hosted by PressIdols.com
Time: 6pm start, to 8:30pm
Date: Wednesday 4th April, 2012
Venue: The City Hotel, 439 Kent Street, Sydney
Two Tickets: Pitch Your Press Release ($50) and guest attendance ($19)
Hosted by: Sean Grobbelaar, Sydney’s Leading networking Coach and Startup Entrepreneur
To Secure Your Ticket – http://pitch-to-media.eventbrite.com/